Introduction to Aviation eLearning Course
Considering a career in aviation or just want to learn a little more about this industry? If so then this might be the perfect introductory course for you.
The aviation industry can seem complicated with a lot of acronyms and terminology that you don’t hear everyday. Even if you have worked in the industry it can be difficult to get a good overview and so we at NAVBLUE developed this 2 hour eLearning course that should help you get to grips with some of the basics. The course covers:
- Basic terminology used in the aviation industry
- How an aircraft flies and the laws of physics that enable flight
- What the control and operational systems are within an airline and how they connect
- How regulations and regulatory bodies help us to ensure the safe travel of passengers
- How weather impacts flight operations and how we manage those impacts safely
- Airports and aerodromes and how they work, including turnarounds
- Key job roles within an airline
- Key functions of crew members aboard a passenger flight
- Key steps in the passenger journey
This course will take you approximately 2 hours to complete.
Here at NAVBLUE we are passionate about aviation and so we wanted to offer this course at a price that was affordable to everyone. If you would like to offer this course to more people in your organization then please CLICK HERE to request a quote and we can provide you with a discount for bulk orders.
*Please note: as the registration emails are unique and tied to the email address used during the purchase process, please ensure the email address provided is for the person who will be taking the course.
Once you have completed your purchase, you will be automatically assigned to the course and an email will be sent to the email address you have provided. This email provides a unique link for you to set a password and login. Please ensure you have typed in your email address correctly. Please note that any emails generated from NAVBLUE Academy may be marked as spam, and therefore could land in your junk/spam folder.
You will have 6 weeks of access to the course from when you register and can take it as many times as you like during that period. You will also get a completion certificate at the end!
After your initial login, if you have forgotten your password, you can perform a self-reset from the link on the Home page.